Friday, March 15, 2013

About Us

Posted in   with  No comments    

Namaste readers and friends,

  I am your friend Aishwary Sinha. I am a "BAMER". I lke to pla games and write about different topics. But unlike everybody some topics are my favorite for e.g. Technology, Video Games and Blogging. These are the topics which will you  read very often. I wan to make a community of "BAMERS". Which will allow Gamer community and blogging community work together, and share there views. In todays world gaming and Games are everywhere whether you play games on your smart phone, PC, Mac, Consoles, or in Arcades( this culture is pretty old for now), and if you every given an opinion about any product on any site whether it was for games or any other stuff. Then you are equivalent of a "BAMER". We welcome you and your BAMER friends also.
You can find us on social medias. 

   






If you want to know more about me then you can follow me on.
  1. Instagram
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
  4. Facebook
  5. LinkedIn
  6. Reddit 
  7. Stumbleupon
  8. Quora
If you are thinking about sharing your writing skills through our this website then you are welcome. You can use Contact Us page or you can mail me using aishwarykumarsinha@gmail.com address.
Till then Cheer. Enjoy your life.!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give your suggetions to improve us. :) Thank you!!!